I started this blog and then got busy with so many other things I am way behind on keeping it up to date. Since I started this blog in August, Kevin has gotten a job that moved our family to Texas.
We also lost our third baby right before our move, at 14 weeks pregnant. I had what is called a blighted ovum. That means that early on the baby stops developing and my body absorbs in back into my uterus. The rest of my body is unaware and continues producing pregnancy hormones and developing as if the baby is still alive. We went in for an sonogram where we saw the gestational sack, but no baby. So on Sept. 5th I had surgery to remove the pregnancy. I've felt a lot of emotions, but I'm feeling content about it now.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
What happens in only a short time...
According to Mommydew at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment