That has been the theme this year for Primary. This past Sunday during sacrament meeting the Primary children put on a presentation showcasing the things they've learned this year. Each child had something to say and the children also sang the songs they learned. It was awesome! Because I'm in the Primary presidency I was sitting on the stand with the children, but Kevin was able to sit in the congregation and watch. He even videoed Lathen's class. (he is such a cute Dad!) The kids dressed for church:
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I am a Child of God
According to Mommydew at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
They're so handsome. Kiera's dress is very pretty.
the 3rd picture down is my FAVORITE!
They look great!
I have the cutiest grandkids!!!!
I don't know about you, but when the kids + nursery all sang that 1st verse of I Am..., I bawled like a baby.
Post a Comment