Let me describe my perfect birthday. First my birthday fell on a Saturday, which meant I would have Kevin home ALL day!!! In the morning Kevin got up with the kids and let me sleep in a bit and then I actually got to get up, get showered and dressed without children at my feet every step of the way. Then he had a hot breakfast cooked for me. After breakfast we loaded up and went to the museum for some fun. This was the first time we got to take Kevin with us, so it was a lot of fun to watch the kids get excited over showing him everything. After the museum and some lunch we came home and put Kieralee down for her nap. While she was napping we did some yard work. I cleaned out the gutters (totally my idea so don't feel bad for me), raked some leaves and just enjoyed laughing and talking to my husband! Then when Kieralee got up we went to Lowes and I spent some of my birthday money on flowers to plant in a little flower bed at the entrance of our house. The day ended with Kevin making my favorite dinner, putting the kids to bed and a back rub. Perfect! My family, all day having a blast and laughing together.
For fun, this is me with my older sister and brother, back in the day!




5 comments:
looks like fun!! What museum is this?? Happy birthday again!!
you were pretty cute as a kid-- still are, I can see were Kieralee gets her looks! Happy Birthday!
Your page looks so good! I'm so happy for your family and you guys are too cute. I miss the good old days, you know handcarting through Navoo with everyone... ah well :)
Happy Birthday!! Kieralee really does look like you--beautiful!
Ah! I missed it! Happy belated! Glad it was good.
That pic of you as a kid is ridiculously adorable.
Post a Comment