Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our little girl is four.

I don't mind sounding cliche when I say, I can't believe my little girl is four. When/how did that happen?! Not that it matters when or how, she is four all the same. It's incredible how much my life has changed since she became a part of it and I am eternally grateful she did. She is our own little spark of adventure. She is strong, she is loving and she melts my heart. Anyone who knows her, knows that she comes with a full personality that can leave you frustrated and as quick as it can leave you awestruck. I love her for it. Not everyone gets her. Many think she is over-the-top, but I think she is just the right dose of sweet and tart and that is why my husband calls her just that, his little sweet-tart.



(On a side note, I'm totally bummed. I would have had this post up yesterday except the video I worked for hours, on for this post wouldn't finalize. No matter what I tried I couldn't get the video to finalize so I could use it. I could have smashed the computer to pieces.)

1 comments:

Tracy Haws said...

Kieralee...stop growing till I can see you again okay? I miss you my sweet and fiesty little girl and we are sending you birthday wishes..can you feel them yet? Love you miss!